Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sneak Peeks Countdown

August 1st is a great day. That is when you can buy the Zoe papers and embellishments and the brand new Artistry cartridge. And while I can't post on here, doesn't mean I won't be posting sneak peeks of these goodies. I will be posting on {Facebook} and {Instagram} every day, counting down to the 1st. 
Then come back here on the 1st, when I share my special and you can purchase all these goodies.
You can catch up with our 4 other cartridges , which all work great together. Plus August will be the last time you can get many of our goodies, like the paper packs, washi tape, fundamentals paper, Picture My Life, My Crush and more. Many of these items are limited, so buy them now before they go away. Place your orders at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}

Check out the Artistry special I have. Every purchase comes with a gift, but it all depends on you which one you get. You can get a free product or 50% off 1 item. All depends on what customer you are.
  Check out all the {details} here.

I am an admin of the {Cricut Design Space Q&A} and would for you to join. 


And don't forget about the Stamp Of The Month and our Jump On It July special, where you can get exclusive Hostess only stamp sets for $5 when you place an order of $25 in stamps. Or you can get the Stamp Of The Month for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment