Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Create Your Card - Create A Double Diecut Card


 Welcome back for a new video.  This week I will be showing how to a double diecut.






























This technique is another one that I have seen using metal diecuts. And of course I had to figure out how you can do this Design Space.

 Use two rectangles to make there window for the shaker. I sized one at 5.5 x 4.25 and the smaller at 4 x 2.75.



Choose your font. You want this font to be bold and chunky. I used Close To My Heart Artiste font and changed to bold. Use letter spacing to move the letters closer. If you can't get them to overlap how you want, separate the letters.

























Once you have your words overlapping the way you want, weld together.



Add you second text. I am using Close To My Heart Art Philosophy font. Line up so you can still read the main text. You may have to change the size to achieve this. Make sure to duplicate and slice.


























 Line up the text and weld. Remember to overlap so it is one piece.


























  I used image #M3F34A for the gears. I sized them at .5 inches. When I cut this small or detailed, I use intricate cut cardstock custom setting.






Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.


I hope you enjoyed today's video. Come back next week for a brand new video.



If you would like to check out my other tutorials, visit my {tutorial page}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.


I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.


If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.



Recipe:

Stamps -
   B1419  Joyful Birthday

Paper -
   X254  Cards And Envelopes
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X5930  Slate Cardstock
   X7195B  Jackson Paper Pack
   Acetate

Ink -
   White StazOn Ink Pad

Other -
   Z1790  Artiste Cricut Cartridge
   Z1686  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
   Z1151  3D Foam Tape
   Z679  Liquid Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment