Monday, June 8, 2015

Around The World at Heart 2 Heart


Welcome to this weeks challenge at {Heart 2 Heart}




I knew immediately what I want to do. I wanted to scrap about Matt being in Korea. I was going to cut out the state and country from my Explore. I did this like my home is where they send us sign. Except I used the whole image, not an outline. 

Tho I knew what I wanted to do, I still needed to figure out the layout. This was the first image in Pinterest. Had the exact layout I was looking for. I still feel like it's missing something tho.
The font is Paper Lace 1, which is part of the subscription. The tab is image #M3D2CD.


Here is the {pin}


Here is how I made the state / country.

 I uploaded the state and also the map with the exact location I wanted. Size them so they are the same. I am using a star for my location.

 Place the map over the image.

Add the start over the location.


Select the map and delete. Do not move the star at all.

Once you get rid of the map, the star would be in the exact spot you need. Select all and attach.


I hope you enjoyed today project. We would love for you to play along with us at {Heart 2 Heart}. You have all month to play along. You do need to use some Close To My Heart product. If you need some, place an order, then come back to play.



If you would like to check out my other tutorials, visit my {tutorial page}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}

.If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.


Recipe:

Paper -
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X5930 Slate Cardstock
   X5759  Pacifica Cardstock
   Z7191B  Wanderful Paper Pack
   1291  Smokey Plum Cardstock
   Retired -
      Crusin'
      Dreamin'
      Buzz And Bumble

Ink -
   Z1979  Journaling Pen

Other -
   Z2010  Enamel Stars
   Z1921  Bakers Twine
   Z1471  Ruler
   Z2046  Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit
   Z3010  Wanderful Assortment
   Z1906  Artbooking Cricut Cartridge



1 comment:

  1. Cute idea, Nikka! Thanks for sharing how you did it!

    ReplyDelete