Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Create Your Card - Create An Outline Shaker Card


Hello. I am starting new series, Create Your Card. Every Wednesday I will be making a brand new card and post it on Youtube. I hope you enjoy them. They will be one take, no edits videos. So be nice. I do stumble on words sometimes. I work better with a script. 



This is the card we will be making.


Your can do this with any shape, but I will be using hearts in my example.

You will need 3 hearts (#M46EAC). Make one slightly bigger and move it out of the way.  Also add a rectangle (#M47638). 


Take the other two hearts. Make the one smaller. The size depends on how big you want the shaker to be. It will matter on what are placing in the shaker. You want it to big enough to have the items move freely through the shaker. Make sure to attach once done.


Size the rectangle. I chose this to be slightly smaller than the card base. Select the 3 and attach. Duplicate.
You will be cutting the group once for fun foam, and once with cardstock. The cut the larger heart in acetate. 


Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.


I hope you enjoyed this video. Come back next week for a new card. I will still be doing my tutorials on this blog. The videos will be for this series only.


If you would like to check out my other tutorials, visit my {tutorial page}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.



I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

I have used the following Close To My Heart items, which you can buy at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}:
Art Philosophy Cartridge Z1686, White Daisy Cardstock 1385, Happy To Be Friends C1605, Pixie Ink Pad Z2644, Liquid Glass Z679, Bonding Memories Pen 1512

No comments:

Post a Comment